Don Cies Real Estate
New Homes & Communities
Norman’s Summit Valley Development is a popular location for homeowners who want it all—a convenient location in scenic surroundings. The great location along Oklahoma’s Technology Corridor (next to the Postal Training Center and Hitachi) provides easy access to Highways 9, 77 and Interstate 35. Take nearby 24th Ave. SE as it turns into Sooner Road for another route to Oklahoma City. Job commutes, shopping, and services are just minutes away. Another plus is that Summit Valley is located only five minutes from the University of Oklahoma. And unlike other developments in the area, Summit Valley is served by Norman Public Schools.
Summit Valley 1 & 2
SE 36th Ave., just north of Highway 9
Lot prices begin at $35,500
Builder(s):Homes of Distinction, Inc.
List of other Builders available.
- Gently sloping hills with picturesque views
- Master development plan to feature sparkling lakes
- Convenient location along Oklahoma’s Technology Corridor
- Easy access to Highways 9, 77 and Interstate 35
- Only five minutes from Norman’s largest employers: Postal Training Center, Hitachi, and University of Oklahoma
(405) 329-0256 or firstname.lastname@example.org